Show your appreciation for the amazing women and motherly figures in your life, by treating them to a delicious vegan breakfast with these foolproof recipes. From decorative smoothie bowls to warm pancake skillets – we’ve got you covered this Mother’s Day.
Already know which recipe you’re looking for? Jump straight to it from this list:
- Pancake Skillet
- Cherry & Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Sweetcorn Fritters
- Fluffy Vanilla Pancakes
- Custard Toast
5 Vegan Breakfast Recipes for Mother’s Day
1. Pancake Skillet
- 75g Protein Pancake Mix
- 125ml plant milk
- 80g cooked strawberries
- Top with dairy-free yoghurt, peanut butter, berries and maple
- Mix ingredients together.
- Fry off in your skillet.
- Pop in the oven for 15-20 minutes until risen and golden.
- Add your choice of toppings and enjoy.