These guys are our favourite party trick. They come together in a matter of minutes, but have enough richness to convince a crowd that countless hours of time and effort went into making them.
But what’s more is, they’re a great source of plant protein and made with all healthy ingredients – including our All-Natural Peanut Butter – so you can enjoy a sweet treat this Christmas, without compromising your goals.
Craving something indulgent? Put down that box of chocolates and pick up that mixing bowl – these delicious peanut butter truffles will blow you (and your loved ones) away!
Peanut Butter Truffles Recipe
- 1 ½ cups of All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 5 tablespoons Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Vanila FlavDrops
- 5-8 teaspoons coconut flour
- Pinch of sea salt
- 200g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Organic Cacao Powder
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla until well combined. Stir through the coconut flour and salt, adding one tablespoon of coconut flour at a time and mixing until you’re able to handle the truffle filling (it shouldn’t be sticky, and you should be able to roll it into balls).
- Roll the mixture into balls (around 2 teaspoons of mixture at a time to do this), then set on a lined baking tray and place in the fridge to firm up overnight.
- Once truffles are firm, gently melt dark chocolate and coconut oil together. Stir until smooth.
- Dunk each truffle into the melted chocolate, ensuring all sides are coated. Place onto baking paper to set, then sprinkle over chopped nuts, freeze-dried raspberries and sea salt.