If you’ve switched to a plant-based diet but have a niggling sweet tooth, this Vegan Chocolate Mousse is your ticket to happiness!
This vegan chocolate mousse is ideal for those moments where you just need something sweet to finish off your day, but don’t want to lose sight of your health & fitness goals. And, although this mousse tastes super indulgent, it’s packed with nutritious plant-based ingredients, making it a great alternative to classic sugar–laden recipes.
The Secret Ingredients
This may seem a little strange, but avocados lend this dessert its silky-smooth texture – without the need for dairy or eggs. Avocados are a great source of monounsaturated fats that have been linked to a number of health benefits. These include: better heart health, weight loss, lower inflammation and improved insulin sensitivity. You’ll also find good amounts of fibre, magnesium and potassium, which all play an important role in a balanced diet.
What’s more, our Chocolate Protein Blend makes this dessert extra special for lots of reasons. Number one has to be its great taste, closely followed by its unbeatable nutritionals – there are just 102 calories per serving, with a massive 22g of high-quality protein. Ideal if you’re really wanting to up your protein intake!
This vegan chocolate mousse is super easy to make, it requires few ingredients, and it can be whipped up in just 10 minutes. Need we say more?
Avocado Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and stoned
- 3–4tbsp Myegan Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 2tbsp Myvegan Organic Cacao Powder
- 20 drops Myvegan Chocolate FlavDrops
- 1 scoop Myvegan Chocolate Protein Blend
- Put the avocados into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add 3–4tbspMyveganSugar-Free Maple Syrup, 10 drops Myvegan Chocolate FlavDrops and 1 scoop Myvegan Chocolate protein. Blend again until completely combined.
- Spoon the mousse into 4 small bowls and put them into the fridge for an hour before serving.