Smoothie bowls are one of the best ways to transform your breakfast into a delicious and nutritious work of art.
You can add any toppings you like, however this recipe uses a great mix of fruit, seeds, berries and a healthy snack bar to ensure the smoothie bowl is packed full of nutrients – perfect for starting the day right. The Vegan Protein Blend contains 22g of quality, plant-based protein and is a great source of essential amino acids. Organic chia seeds are one of the best smoothie bowl toppings to include, as this little superfood adds a source of fibre and vegan omegas-3-6-9 to your breakfast. If you have a sweet tooth, don’t forget to add the Carb Crusher – an indulgent, triple-layered bar that is low in sugar and high in protein, meaning you can still have a chocolate topping whilst staying healthy.
The mix of toppings can be arranged in any order and in a different way each time. This Fruity Chocolate Smoothie Bowl recipe has a mix of bright reds, yellow, whites and browns to make it colourful and very Instagrammable.
Fruity Chocolate Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 450ml vegan yoghurt
- 1 scoop Myvegan Vegan Protein Blend (Chocolate flavour)
- 1 Myvegan Carb Crusher
- 1 banana
- Handful of raspberries
- 1 tbsp. of pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp. Myvegan Organic Chia Super Seeds
- 1 tsp. shredded coconut
- Add the Vegan Protein Powder to the yoghurt in a medium sized bowl. Whisk gently to combine the ingredients until it is smooth.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into a wide bowl.
- Chop the Carb Crusher and banana into even slices.
- Take the Carb Crusher, banana, raspberries, pomegranate seeds, chia seeds, and shredded coconut and decorate the top of you smoothie bowl. Start at one side and move towards the centre to help keep the lines of toppings even.