Did you know? The largest pancake ever made measured 15 metres and weighed in at three tonnes – you’ll need a lot of sugar and lemon for that one. These vegan protein pancakes may not be as big, but they pack some mighty flavour!
The trick? Our Vegan Protein Pancake Mix, of course. With this convenient, ready-to-mix formula, you’ll have fluffy, American-style pancakes in no time – without the need for eggs or dairy.
What’s more, each delicious serving provides 10g plant-based protein and is super low in sugar – making these vegan protein pancakes the perfect choice for a filling breakfast (and maybe even lunch, dinner or dessert).
Vegan Protein Pancakes Recipe
- 50g Protein Pancake Mix
- 65ml plant-based milk
- Coconut oil
- Scoop 50g of Protein Pancake Mix powder into a mixing bowl.
- Add 65ml of your favourite plant milk and whisk to a smooth paste.
- Heat a non‐stick frying pan over a low /medium heat and lightly oil as required.
- Using a large spoon or scoop, drop 3 even amounts of pancake mix into the pan.
- Cook on first side for 2 minutes before flipping over using a spatula.
- Cook for a further 2 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve with your choice of toppings. Enjoy!