Coffee has never tasted so good! Give yourself a boost of energy and enjoy the delicious taste of speculoos with our Speculoos Protein Iced Latte.
To celebrate the launch of the delicious new Speculoos Soy Protein Isolate flavour, we’ve teamed up with everyone’s favourite vegan fitness influencer Leila Hannoun to create one this Speculoos Protein Iced Latte.
Perfect for a morning wake-up call or a much-needed Midday pick me up, this iced latte recipe is our current coffee go-to. Crafted with your favourite plant-based milk and our protein-rich Speculoos Soy Protein Isolate, this iced latte is the tastiest way to increase your protein intake.
Follow Leila’s simple recipe below to make your own.
- Ice cubes
- Instant Coffee
- 300ml Almond milk (or your favourite plant-based milk alternative)
- 15g Myvegan Speculoos Soy Protein Isolate
- Vegan whipped cream
- Biscoff biscuits
- Biscoff spread
- Before beginning the recipe, choose your favourite glass and drizzle melted Biscoff around it.
- Mix 300ml of your favourite plant milk with the protein powder & whisk until smooth.
- In a separate cup, mix instant coffee with hot water, allow to cool and pour over ice in your Biscoff-drizzled glass.
- Pour the protein milk mixture over the coffee and stir.
- Top with vegan whipped cream (if you want to be extra fancy) and some crumbled Biscoff biscuits for decoration.