Vegan pancakes just got seriously simple…
You can say goodbye to scouring the supermarket shelves for obscure egg replacements like “aquafaba” – our easy-to-use Protein Pancake Mix just took the hassle out of perfecting a vegan-friendly stack.
Forget the scales and measuring jugs – even the rookie cooks amongst you will be able to keep the mess to a minimum and create the fluffiest American-style pancakes (vegan, of course!). It’s literally as simple as mixing a couple of scoops of our Protein Pancake Mix with your favourite plant milk, and you’ll be good to go in a matter of seconds.
The hardest part is probably deciding on what flavour and toppings to go for. You can get the vegan pancake mix in Maple Syrup, Golden Syrup, Vanilla and unflavoured, so the ball really is in your court here. Try loading your pancakes with banana, Organic Cacao Nibs and All-Natural Peanut Butter for a decadent treat – or keep it classic with a drizzle of our Sugar-Free Syrups and berries.
The result is a naturally flavoured, tasty stack of pancakes that weigh in at just 156 calories, with an impressive 10g of protein per serving. You’re almost waiting for the catch, right?
Vegan Protein Pancake Mix Recipe
Makes: 3 pancakes
- 50g Protein Pancake Mix
- 64ml plant-based milk
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Favourite toppings
- Scoop 50g of Protein Pancake Mix powder into a mixing bowl.
- Add 65ml of your favourite plant milk and whisk to a smooth paste.
- Heat a non‐stick frying pan over a low /medium heat and lightly oil as required.
- Using a large spoon or scoop, drop 3 even amounts of pancake mix into the pan.
- Cook on first side for 2 minutes before flipping over using a spatula.
- Cook for a further 2 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve with you choice of toppings.