These quick and easy pancakes are boosted with natural plant protein and topped with a deliciously sweet blueberry sauce.
High-Protein Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
For the pancakes:
- 2 scoops Vegan Pancake Mix
- 150-200ml water
- coconut oil
For the blueberry coulis:
- 250g blueberries
- 100ml water
- 50g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Organic Maple Syrup
- Prepare the blueberry coulis for topping your pancakes by mashing the blueberries in a saucepan.
- Combine the blueberries with the sugar and some maple syrup.
- Add the water and lemon juice. Bring to the boil over a high heat, and stir occasionally.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for approximately 15 minutes or until the coulis has thickened.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- To make the pancakes, mix together the Vegan Pancake Mix and water until the pancake mixture is smooth.
- Heat a pan with a little coconut oil and, when the pan is hot, pour in small, thin circles of the pancake mixture.
- Allow the top of the pancakes to darken and bubble slightly before flipping.
- Create a stack of pancakes and top with the blueberry coulis, maple syrup and spare blueberries.