Easy high-protein ice-cream you can make from home.
This vegan nice-cream recipe is the perfect home-made dessert for the warmer weather. Made with only 5 main ingredients, this recipe uses natural ingredients and zero added preservatives.
This is perfect if you have a sweet tooth but want a vegan ice-cream option that is low in refined sugars whilst being a tasty source of protein.
Plus, you could even top it with one of our Banoffee Vegan Carb Crushers for an extra high-protein, banoffee-flavoured treat.
What is nice-cream?
Nice cream is the name commonly used to refer to vegan-friendly ice-cream that is typically healthier for you and usually made using frozen bananas. The bananas help to add a natural creaminess that make the nice-cream the perfect soft serve! Bananas are also good sources of vitamin B6 which is important for brain health and reducing feelings of tiredness.1,2
Bananas are also rich potassium which is an important mineral involved in muscle function, supporting the nervous system and in the control of normal blood pressure.3,4,5
This recipe uses our All-Natural Peanut Butter which is made using 100% roasted peanuts for a plant-based, protein boost. It adds a delicious nutty swirl to your nice-cream which goes perfectly with a swirl or caramel syrup for sweetness. Swirl the toppings together to great an aesthetic marbled effect to the top of your nice-cream. You can also add your own other healthy ingredients such as cacao nibs, maple syrup, or scattered nuts.
The Banana-flavoured Vegan Protein Blend gives this banoffee nice-cream recipe an incredible boost of protein as well as an extra taste of banana. Each scoop contains 22g quality plant-based protein and only 110 calories.
High-Protein Banoffee & Peanut Nice-Cream Recipe
- 1 scoop Banana Vegan Protein Blend
- 250g dairy-free greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp. caramel syrup
- Add the protein powder to the dairy-free yoghurt in your desired dish or tupperware and mix together until smooth.
- Swirl through 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter to create a ripple effect.
- Repeat for the caramel syrup.
- Freeze for at least 15-20 minutes until firm, take out and enjoy with your chosen topping such as peanuts, pecans, or even a Banoffee Carb Crusher!