Indulge in your favourite holiday drink with this decadent hot chocolate recipe.
Nothing quite beats a warm cup of hot chocolate on a cold wintery night. We’ve recreated a popular flavour by adding our new Chocolate Salted Caramel Vegan Protein Blend which not only adds the delicious salted caramel taste, but also a boost of 22g of plant-based protein!
This Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate is high in protein, and of course, completely vegan. The Sugar-Free Syrup used is a zero-sugar, fat-free alternative to traditional syrups, making it the perfect guilt-free topping for those who have an extra-sweet tooth.
This recipe also uses our Organic Cacao Powder which is made from 100% organic raw cacao beans that add a natural source of essential minerals such as potassium, magnesium, iron, copper and manganese.
You really enjoy the best of both worlds with this recipe – chocolate AND salted caramel. Heat them together and you have heaven in a mug. This sweet, comforting drink is easy to make and is guaranteed to hit the spot every time. Top it with vegan cream and Butterscotch Sugar-Free Syrup for that photo-worthy finish.
Vegan Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- 600ml plant based unsweetened milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate Salted Caramel Vegan Protein Blend
- 15g Organic Cacao Powder
- 50g vegan milk chips
- Place a medium sized milk pot on a medium heat, and add the plant milk, Organic Cacao Powder, chocolate chips and simmer gently.
- When the chocolate chips are fully melted, add the Vegan Protein Blend and stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour into glass mugs and decorate with vegan mini marshmallows and a light dusting of Organic Cacao Powder. For an extra treat, top with vegan cream and a drizzle of Butterscotch Sugar-Free Syrup