Can’t kick those sweet cravings? Don’t worry, this high-protein vegan jelly is the perfect way to enjoy a treat without the cheat.
Boosted with a few scoops of our Clear Vegan Protein Powder, this recipe is ideal for an instant way to recharge and cool down post-workout. Not only does it provide a helpful hit of plant protein and essential B vitamins, this vegan jelly delivers a delicious fruity flavour whilst containing absolutely no added sugar – perfect if you’re looking to cut down on your intake and support your fitness progress.
Using only 3 simple ingredients, it’s pretty simple to whip up a batch and keep in the fridge for whenever those cravings come calling. Why not give it a go and let us know what you think?
High-Protein Jelly Recipe
- 40g Clear Vegan Protein (any flavour)
- 750ml of cold water
- 1 tbsp agar agar
- Add 2.5 servings (40g) of Clear Vegan Protein to 750ml of cold water and shake well to dissolve the powder.
- Add the Clear Vegan Protein juice and agar agar into a medium-sized saucepan and stir.
- Turn on heat to medium and stir frequently with a whisk.
- When the mixture begins to boil, turn the heat down and let it boil slowly for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Pour the mixture into individual serving glasses, along with the raspberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours, best overnight.