Chocolate & Peanut Overnight Oats
What better way to save time in the mornings than making some delicious and super filling overnight oats the night before?! Breakfast is one of the most important meals; kick your day into action with this jar of nutritional goodness. You won’t regret it!
What are the health benefits of Cacao Powder?
There are so many health and wellness benefits that are derived from Cacao – starting with the ingredient being a powerful superfood!
In addition, this hero ingredient is:
- High in antioxidants
- High in flavonoids (this helps to fight off free radicals that cause stress on the body)
- Promotes healthy skin!
Tips & Tricks
Storage – Ensure your overnight oats are kept in the fridge for the ultimate taste and freshness.
Toppings – Why not finish your overnight oats topped with some juicy berries?!
Did you know? Oats are great for your gut! Oats contain fibre, called ‘beta-glucan.’ Many studies have found oats to lower cholesterol significantly. 1
Chocolate & Peanut Overnight Oats Recipe
- Combine your gluten-free oats, almond milk, maple syrup, cacao powder, and a bit of vanilla in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Divide the chocolate overnight oats evenly into four 8-ounce or 16-ounce glass mason jars.
- Top each jar with equal amounts of peanut butter.
- Refrigerate peanut butter overnight oats for at least 2 hours or overnight. Sprinkle roasted peanuts over your oatmeal in a jar just before serving and enjoy!
- When ready to serve, add to a bowl or jar and a tbsp of the blueberry syrup and serve. You then have a nutritiously balanced breakfast!