Recipe by Maria (@mimismacros)
We’re all about easy and fun Halloween treats, and these healthy vegan mummy donuts are no different!
Whether you’re hosting a Halloween gathering or have children you want to celebrate the occasion with, both the making and eating of these spook-tacular donuts are sure to impress.
The best part? This recipe can be whipped up in minutes, it requires no baking, and it calls for just 3 wholesome ingredients – making it a much healthier alternative to shop-bought versions.
To make these delicious chocolate mummy donuts, all you’ll need is: Organic Cacao Powder (a natural source of iron, magnesium and copper), Gluten-Free Rolled Oats (a great source of fibre and plant-based protein), and dates (naturally high in antioxidants). Incredibly sweet and tasty, it’s hard to believe these vegan donuts contain absolutely no nasties!
Snatch the recipe below…
Chocolate mummy donuts recipe
Makes 8 donuts • 136 kcal • 3g fat • 23g carbs • 3g protein
- 50g dairy-free white chocolate
- Sugared eyes
- Soak the dates in boiling water and leave for 5mins
- Scoop the dates out and blend the oat flour and cacao
- Press the mixture into the donut moulds and freeze until firm
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate and add sugared eyes!