This is a dairy-free cookie dough recipe that you’ll be desperate to sink your teeth into. These vegan cookie dough cups are a creamy, chocolatey mouthful of complete and utter goodness. They’re also low in sugar and are packed with protein, so you can snack happy.
Each cup has 10g of protein and is perfect for packing in your bag for that late afternoon snack, when the hunger hits hard. Even better, they take barely any time at all to whip up and you don’t even need to switch your oven on.
Makes 9 cups
- 150g vegan dark chocolate – melted
- 40g coconut flour (blended desiccated coconut)
- 100g oat flour
- 2 scoops Vegan Protein Blend
- 125g of smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 30g vegan dark chocolate chips
1. Break up the chocolate into a microwavable bowl and microwave for thirty seconds at a time until completely melted, stirring as you go.
2. Pour the melted chocolate evenly between nine cupcake cases and shake the tray so that the chocolate is even in each. Put in the fridge for 10 minutes.
3. While the chocolate’s in the fridge, mix together the oat flour, Vegan Blend, coconut flour, peanut butter and coconut oil until smooth.
4. Sprinkle in the chocolate chips, leaving a few for decoration, and mix through the cookie dough.
5. Once the chocolate bases are solid, you can spread the cookie dough over the top of them.
6. Finally, sprinkle over the remaining chocolate chips and chill for 30 minutes before you tuck in.