Made using our best-selling Vanilla Vegan Protein Blend and Organic Peanut Butter, these little bites of heaven are the perfect way to curb your sweet cravings and hit your protein requirements in a (seriously) tasty way.
Scrap whatever you had planned for today, these deserve to be top of your to-do list.
High-Protein Millionare’s Shortbread Recipe
For the base:
- 30g oat flour
- 60g Vanilla Vegan Protein Blend
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- 40g Organic Peanut Butter (smooth)
- 120ml almond milk
For the caramel:
- 30g coconut oil
- 160g Organic Peanut Butter (smooth)
- 80g agave
For the chocolate:
- 10g coconut oil, melted
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- Combine the base ingredients and bake in the oven at 180 for 8 minutes.
- Wait until the base has cooled then mix together caramel ingredients and drizzle on top, freeze for 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth, pour over the bites and pop back in the freezer for another 20 minutes (or until the chocolate has hardened).
- Sprinkle with sea salt crystals, slice and enjoy!