- Flavour – change the flavour of the tapioca pears or tea. Brown sugar has is one of the most popular flavours!
- Toppings – add your own ingredients on top other than the classic boba pearls (tapioca pearls). You can use different types of jellies, red bean, and even vegan custard.
- Iced – Ice-blended versions of bubble tea are made by freezing and blending it to create a slushy.
This recipe gives a special Myvegan twist to the classic bubble tea recipe, with the Clear Vegan Protein providing a boost of plant-based protein and B vitamins.
Clear Vegan Protein Bubble Tea Recipe
- 2 scoops Pineapple and Grapefruit Clear Vegan Protein
- 800ml green tea
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup Tapioca pearls
- Brew a pot of green tea and let seep for 3 mins.
- Pour the tapioca pearls into a pot of boiling water and cook for 15mins or until the pearls are soft and chewy.
- Strain the pearls and add one tablespoon of coconut sugar.
- Mix the protein and green tea until the mix is dissolved.
- Grab a handful of ice, add the Tapioca pearls and pour pineapple green tea