For a hearty vegan meal that doesn’t break the bank, try our delicious Chilli Non Carne!
Our vegan chilli will have a special place on the midweek meal rota for vegans and non-vegans alike. Made using our NEW Chilli Non Carne Meal Kit, it’s never been easier to enjoy a delicious, comforting dinner – without needing to cook everything from scratch.
This recipe is the perfect solution if you’ve switched to a plant-based diet, but don’t want to miss out on an old favourite: Chilli Con Carne. Thanks to the plant-based mince included in our Meal Kits, this vegan alternative is still meaty in taste and texture – and delivers an impressive 30g of protein per serving. So, whether you want to satisfy your meat cravings or boost your protein intake, this Chilli Non Carne is sure to hit the spot!
Chilli Non Carne Recipe
- 1 Myvegan Chilli Non Carne Meal Kit
- 200ml hot water
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1tbsp tomato puree
- 1 small can kidney beans, drained weight 130 gr.
- 1tbsp oil
- Lime wedges
- Combine seasoning and plant-based mince in a large bowl, pour over the hot water and mix well, leaving to hydrate for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat the oil on a medium to high heat, add the onion, stir and sauté until soft and translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, puree and kidney beans, mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the vegan protein mix, stir well and cook for 5 minutes. Add a splash of water if needed.
- Spoon onto plates with cooked rice, squeeze lime juice and sprinkle coriander. Serve with extra lime wedges.