This recipe created by Maria (@mimismacros) is a super quick and easy way to satisfy your sweet-tooth, while increasing your protein intake! All that’s needed is mixture of Vegan Pre-Workout Powder, our new Clear Soy Protein Powder, agar agar powder – and you’re good to go!
Once combined and heated together with water, this mix of ingredients can be poured into a mould and set in the fridge so you can take them out and enjoy whenever you fancy one, whether that’s pre or post-workout.
With this recipe being so simple, why not whip up a batch to see you throughout the week? It’s definitely a winner when you’re in need of something sour, sweet and fruity!
Sour Grape & Apple Gummies Recipe
- 2 scoops Clear soy protein Powder (Grape)
- 1 tbsp agar agar powder
- 1 scoop Vegan Pre-Workout Powder (Sour Apple)
- 350ml water
- Combine all ingredients into a small saucepan and bring to a boil (about 5 mins)
- Remove from the heat and let the mixture cook for 10mins
- Pour the mix into your mould and set in the fridge for 20mins to harden