Plant-based pancakes just got seriously simple.
You can say goodbye to scouring the supermarket shelves for obscure ingredients like “flaxseed egg”, this easy-to-make mix just took the hassle out of perfecting a vegan-friendly stack.
Forget mixing bowls and measuring — even the rookie cooks amongst you will be able to keep the mess to a minimum with this whisk-free recipe. All you need is a shaker and you’ll be good to go in a matter of seconds.
It’s literally as simple as adding a couple of scoops of our delicious Vegan Pancake Mix to water, and the result is a naturally flavoured stack of pancakes that weigh in at under 190 calories, with a massive 20g of protein per serving. You’re almost waiting for the catch, right?
The hardest part is probably deciding on what toppings to go for. You can get the mix in unflavoured, Chocolate, or Blueberry & Cinnamon, so the ball really is in your court when it comes to picking your flavours. Try adding a mashed banana, scoop of peanut butter and a drizzle of dark chocolate for true sweet-tooth indulgence — or keep it classic with syrup and berries.
Makes: 3-4 pancakes
- 2 scoops Vegan Pancake Mix
- 100-125ml water
- Favourite toppings – we love mixed berries and maple syrup!
1. Take 2 scoops of the Vegan Pancake Mix and put into your protein shaker with the water.
2. Shake up until you have a smooth batter. You can also blend or whisk together.
3. Heat a small amount of oil on a medium heat before pouring in enough mixture to make the pancake.
4. Cook on one side until brown before flipping and cooking the other side.
5. Repeat this for the rest of the mixture, making 3-4 pancakes.
6. Stack up the pancakes and cover in your favourite toppings.